// So… in conclusion…//
Korea was awesome! It’s really hard to believe it’s over and it’s weird to be back in the US now. I got so used to being in Korea - seeing Korean people, eating Korean food, hearing and seeing Korean language, paying in won, etc… This past semester was one of the best experiences of my life, and I really had an amazing time. I got to make friends from all over the world and experience so many new places and things. I really hope that I will be able to stay in contact with my friends that I met these past 4 months.
I am so happy that I decided to study abroad. I can’t recommend it enough to anyone who’s considering it. No matter where you go, it’s so important to travel. Going outside your comfort zone might be the best thing to ever happen to you! So if you have the opportunity, go for it. =)
Here are a few things I am really going to miss:
1) KOREAN FOOD - It’s so cheap and delicious. I will especially miss bibimbap and soondae.
2) Clothes selection - I like Korean fashion (for the most part.. there are a few exceptions)! It’s pretty unique.. can’t find many things like it in the US.
3) Being told by multiple people I look like Anne Hathaway and Jessica Alba… I know that I don’t at all but it’s nice to think that some people think I do. =D hehe.
4) Practically being a celebrity within my school/department.. Everyone knows the exchange students and everyone wanted to be friends with me simply because I’m from another country. It was interesting to be thought of as a foreigner.. not used to that before coming to Korea!
5) The public transportation - Clean, completely unsketchy, and super cheap! Also really easy to use. And my T-money card was so cute (Hello Kitty)!
6) Nightlife - It was just insane.. I might be bored when I get back to MICA.
7) And obviously all of my friends - both exchange students and Korean. I already miss them dearly! Come back to me, guys! TT^TT
So yea.. that’s all. I’m really surprised how popular my blog got, but I hope that you guys enjoyed reading it and that it was helpful for those of you who asked me questions!
This will be my last post on this blog because it’s the end of my study abroad experience, but if you do have questions you want answered, I’ll be happy to answer them privately! So feel free to still ask me things. ^_^